Thursday, July 30, 2009

sick at summer vac.

Who get's sick during summer?; OH I know...ME!

So I'm sick, during summer vacation, and a month away from school. Feeling the same exact way I felt when I went to the ER -__-; it's so retarded. I didn't feel well, and then it's like my mom acted like she didn't care still, even when I am sick. *sigh* My throats so swollen, it hurts. My back hurts, and I can't walk right. Hopefully nothing bad will happen, or at least something worse. And then now I can't go out for few days, but it's best if I rest. Tho I wish to see someone, even if I get 5 minutes of seeing him aha. My mom really doesn't like him, but I really don't care right now. I'm sick and restless, and I have like no patience. But yeah, hopefully I'm not sick for a long time. Because I'm not starting school being sick, or just healed -__-"

0 comments: