Sunday, July 19, 2009

just plain bullshit

Even when it's summer, to have the "time of your life" you still deal with the same bullshit you had during the school year? Gaah damn!

If you don't go to church because your hella tired in the morning or jus cos, your mom will give you a lecture saying "fine if you don't go to church then you can't go out because your tired, (10 minutes later) I'm serious of what I told you, you can't go out! You have time for your friends, but not time for an hour? (speaking in tagalog with cussin)" then she says "you keep doing this then you'll end up being grounded for the rest of your summer! I don't' care!" What the hell kind of mom would do that? Seriously, I wake up hearing her yelling cos she mad about some family situation, then ends up letting her anger out on me?!; I'm serious no offense, but when my brother does the same exact things as me, he never gets yelled at or gets in trouble. A L W A Y S me -____-; I feel adopted to this damn family. Then I also hate how freakin people get in your business it's just annoying, if it's not mentioned to you then just mind your own business because your not part of it. Then one most stupid thing, people just giving you bull shit for the stupidest things... I'm serious I wish I had a different life!

^^^^BS!

0 comments: