Monday, December 29, 2008

merry christmas and happy new year!

first off: [late]
MERRY CHRISTMAS
my christmas wasn't really good. was yours? i am in the philippines during christmas not that fun as i expected it to be.

soo New Years is coming up 2009! I think that 2009 will be a better year for me, because pretty much i've learned through all of my mistakes and regrets. But really I made it through 2008 because I had the special people right next to me when I needed help... and when 2009 comes I know I can count on them.


Ate Camille:
Camille because she was the one that got me through my problems. She is a really close friend of mine, my sister; ate. If I didn't have her I wouldn't really be able to get through my problems. She gives me great advice and i really appreciate it. I can count on her anytime because she's always theere for me no matter what, through thick&&thin. I really love her no matter what people tell me because she's like the best person i've eveer met. Thanks for everything you done for me=) love you ate!

Uncle Poopie:
Rodney is my uncle, and he is another person that help me throughout 08'. Even though he's busy I know he can help me out sooner or later. His advice also helps me out. He's a protective uncle and really I appreciate that. I can really depend on him 24/7; 365. I love you poopie.

Kuya:
Mark is my brother. Through 08' me and him had to go through some changes moving houses and getting used to everything, and he is really one person that i can depend on when i need it even if its 1 am in the morning. When I feel like shit xD I CAN come to him but sometimes I don't. When 09' comes I want to learn how to talk to him so I don't feel like i'm trapped in my house. But even though my brother and I fight, I still love him no matter what, and hey we sometimes get along but next year will be even better. love you kuya.

Ate Anna:
Anna is my cousin. Okhay, well lately i've been coming to her for help and it gets me through everything. Even though she's not with me I know she is taking care of me and she has been since I was a baby. She is my best cousin I could have. Thanks for everything Ate Anna. I love you<3>

Leah:
My bestfriend since kindergarten. okhay well i met her first in kindergarten ahah and like she was one person I could depend on. when I moved away in 2002 I felt like I would never see her again, then one day came when I saw her at the mall and I though we would be close again, but got no things to catch up with her then when this year came i saw her again and this time we got in contact and now were close again and knowing she'll be there for 09' my life will go so much easier knowing she's right there to catch me everytime I fall. love you bestie!

Ate Kaye: Kaye is my Ate. What can I say, she's like my twin. I can come to her anyday and everyday and when I talk to her about my problems I really can say she helps me because she's been through it too. She's really good help when I need it. 09' is going to be good with her because I know she is there to help me through it say and night, thick and thin.

Tammy: Tammy is my penguin. She is like my everything i'm not eve kidding. haha shes so cute xD. This girl is like ugh i'm speechless xD. Ever since I got close to her everything got more fun she is so funny and she always has a smile on my face. i've never seen her sad before lol. But without her everything would be gay xD i love you tammy!

Hang: Hang is my love. What can I say about her? hmmm? Well I just got close to her in 8th grade. And she's a really cool and fun person to han gout with. I can really say I trust her no matter what people tell me because she's the best. We have went through thick&&thin but still were good friends. Even thhough we don't talk as much or hang out as much I know were still friends. Love you hang. Well that really tops it all=) can't wait for 2009 I hope no I KNOW it will be better. Have a great new year's everybody! =)

0 comments: