Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

hey everybody, just dropping by real fast just to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING!=)<3 friend=") parents:
for encouraging me to keep my goals, to be what i am today. they help me out every single day even though they don't tell me things every day. i appreciate them being next to me every single day guiding me through my life, my quest, my journey, without them i would be restless. i love you guys very much and i hope everything goes great on thanksgiving!
atecamille:
i am very very thankful for having my sister camille in my life because she helps me throughout my problems. even though she doesn't have time for every single problem i have i know that she is out there listening to me and caring for me. knowing that a sister like her is out there for me is the best. i love her since the day we met. i love you ate and thanks for everything.
unclepoopie:
because he is my hero! he's the person that i come running to every single day. when i need help. he's one of those people that i can tell anything too, anything and everything. i love how he understands everything that i tell him because it helps me get out everything. and i am greatful for all the advice he tells me. i love you unclepoopie<3
kuya:
because i love him. even though we don't talk as much or we don't communicate as much i know he is there to listen and help me throughout my life. he is a good influence to me and i try following his footsteps i love you kuya forever.
valbestfriend:
i am also thankful for having val my bestfriend in my life. he understand practically everything i tell him and no matter what we don't fight because we go through it. his action towards me is unbelievable. its great knowing that a guy is out there caring for me x] i love you val.
tammypenguin:
another person i am thankful for having in my life would be tammyKONG. she's the one that makes me smile every single day of my life since i met her=) i cant trust her with anything i tell her and i know she wouldn't tell anyone i trust her with my secrets. and mos especially i love the advice she gives me everyday when i need help. really if i didn't have her in my life then i would be worthless and a drag! tammy i love you always and forever know that k? thanks for being next to me every single day i love you so much=) 102008<3
hangypoobear:

i am thankful for having my good friend hangLE besides me everyday she guides me at points when i need it. and she gives me great advice. i can trust her with anything. shes like my twin shes so cool i love her. i am so glad that i got close to her this year[08] because probably without her i wouldn't be what i am now. and i would just have to say thanks han and i love you=)
and to top it all....

my family for helping me throughout me life.


i love you guys all and happythanksgiving=)


1 comments:

Val_Torio said...

JAHMELA! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I LOVE BEING UR BESTFRIEND! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU! ILOVEYOUJAHMELA<3 HAPPY TURKEY DAY BEST FRIEND!