Tuesday, August 19, 2008

weak OR strong??

"you have to be weak to realize your strong"
-??

august 15th was the day I really got hurt...
I cried and cried and cried, but still I made it through...

but there is a reason i had made it through those 4 days; its because I had my family and my best friend right there with me..
[ate kaye, ate margaux, ate, trisha, ate marie,
nica]
[vince]

really though without them I wouldn't be me now, strong and worthy.
the guy who hurt me wasn't the person I met at first.
i said bad things that I wanted to do to myself but then I talked everything through with all of them and they said it wasn't worth it, i realized yeah it wasn't. Crying was all I could do to let everything out but I shouldn't of cried over something worthless like him...

P.S.
thanks for all the help you guys gave me.... :]


which the quote is true I got weak and now i realized that I am the strongest I could be.

0 comments: